About Me

My photo
I love good movies and books. I love talking philosophy on life, death, perspective, and religion. I am a lucid dreamer and think my life wouldnt be complete without an adventure every night:) Zach is my whole life and I can't wait till we can add to our wonderful family:)

Saturday, May 7, 2011

restlessness



Last night I slept for a whopping 9 hours. in a very restless type of way. a couple of nightmares later I found myself in a very interesting dream..

I was meditating on a beautiful green hill. wind blowing through my hair as I gently found power from the meditation. I calmly spoke the word "up" and up I went. Flowing through the air and feeling the balance inside of me control my movement.

I always love flying dreams. Its an utmost feeling of actual spiritual empowerment.

No comments:

Post a Comment