About Me

My photo
I love good movies and books. I love talking philosophy on life, death, perspective, and religion. I am a lucid dreamer and think my life wouldnt be complete without an adventure every night:) Zach is my whole life and I can't wait till we can add to our wonderful family:)

Saturday, October 29, 2011

dreaming isnt always pleasant

As far back as I can remember I've never had a dream that was as awful as the dream I had last night. Usually, I have epic story based dreams full of superpowers and defeating zombies:) Last night while I was dreaming I tried to wake up, knowing I was dreaming. I've also never had a dream that if the content got too intense I couldnt slightly modify it. I feel my dream last night was almost forced on me. My dreaming self was screaming, scratching at my face and pulling my hair trying to pull myself out. I've never woken up so exhasted. The worst part about it is that all the "bad guys" where people I loved and trusted more than anything or anyone else, that would never do the things my mind was making them do. The whole dream felt like a weird mix of a Rob Zombie movie and Hellraiser. Though I wont go into details the storyline was epicly discusting with an increadible soundtrack (just like a Rob Zombie movie). Honestly, I love Rob Zombie's music but hate his movies, they're way too messed up. What's weird is I've never sat through an entire Rob Zombie movie and havent been exposed to anything scary for a long time. Maybe its the halloween spirit in the air or picking out costumes but something in my head went very wrong last night. I guess everyone has bad dreams sometimes. Being a lucid dreamer though made it very very upsetting.

Anyway, Halloween has always been my favorite holliday. I love scary movies, candy and dressing up:) Btw, I strongly recomend "The Crazies" by far the best scary movie ever.

I <3 zombie movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment